…is fixed! No more duplicate images. There’s also now a pause button to temporarily stop capturing without messing up the sequence numbers. That’ll be coming soon, once I clean it up more.
However, I’ve run into another big problem. Today I noticed that I can’t save screenshots of DirectX or OpenGL full-screen applications with the method I use, and the methods to do it are over my head. No need to reinvent the wheel when others do it better (though it has been fun). Time to go back to Python, I guess.
Speaking of, I was just going through some of my old Python games and Project Euler solutions from a few years ago. It’s nice that I can see them again. Unfortunately, they are just as buggy as I left them.
I set up Visual Studio as a Python IDE via PyTools and it’s really awesome. I love being able to add an “Execute in Interactive Shell” button to the Debug toolbar. I’ve tried to use Visual Studio for Python before but PyTools really helps me make the leap to do it.
My projects never feel “professional.” I don’t know why.